Mass profit Bets

Within 1 week I made £248... which was a weeks wage to me, and I realised there and then that if I approached this thing properly then I could earn the same amount in half the time with even less effort...

Roll on 5 months I was earning an average of £800 every week

I discovered it is possible to systematically win money on Betfair with minimum risk involved...

Therefore taking the gambling element away from it and thus increasing you profit margin.

After this discovery my profits doubled so that I was earning aound £1500 per week

Now as you can imagine... word got around the betting circles of my success, and this is where I received an email from a random person asking if we could have a conference call..


This was my first contact with an elite group of punters that often share the best sytems and bettings tips amongst each other, and after several conversations and meetings... I was accepted into their group



These guys are serious purists and opened my eyes to some amazing strategies, so I decided to work with them for a long time...

Collectively we had a success rate of 75% which is incredible... However I noticed a flaw in our techniques and decided to work on that flaw on my own untill I had corrected it

Remarkably... I discovered what was holding us back and soon managed to increase the winning bets percentage to almost 90%...

There and then I decided to call it Mass Profit Bets which was capable of delivering results like this...



The only pitfall with my group is they were unwilling to to let anything get out the circle... Whereas I was always grateful to the guy who introduced me to Betfair after I lost my job...

So I made a hard decision...

I left the group so that I could help the people that helped me get to where I am today...

2 of my children are still in school, but now have a private education... and I finally own my own house MORTGAGE-FREE

I own 2 luxury cars, a Jaguar X-Type and a Range Rover Sport... While my wife drives a Mercedes CLK and we holiday whenever are wherever we want


None of this would have been possible if I wasn't introduced to Betfair... So how could I possibly turned my back on those that helped me...

After helping them achieve success I have now decided to release my exact methods to a limited number of people

These are the exact copy and paste methods I use to make a fortune from Betfair



Look at a case study I did of a student who tried my formula for only 13 Months using VERY LOW STAKES


3937 Selections In Last 13 Months

Strike Rate Of 87.7% With Ease

TAX-FREE Profits of A Huge $52,260

On Many Occassions 30 Conecutive Winners In A row

An Average Of £4020 Each And Every Month















If you want to secure your financial future it is vital that you get you hands on a copy of my award winning formula before there are all sold out and your chance is gone

Look At What Other Have To Say Too.


You could be forgiven for thinking that is some kind of scam or something... Because after all I have also witnessed a lot of crappy systems put out on the market...

These system were probably put together in a minute, with zero testing and work as good as a chair with 2 legs...

So to make this a no brainer and to make it a very easy decision for you... I insist that you try my proven formula with no risk whatsoever

click this out: MassProfitBets.Com